Centered on the Lord Jesus Christ, America’s National Prayer Committee exists to provide collective servant leadership to the national prayer movement.
- TO FOSTER A RESTORATION OF CHRIST’S CENTRALITY AND FULLNESS throughout the Body of Christ, and specifically within the national prayer movement.
- TO PROMOTE THE BIBLICAL HOPE of revival in the Church, leading to the intervention of God in mercy, justice, righteousness, reconciliation, and completion of the Great Commission of Christ.
- TO PROVIDE A FORUM FOR PRAYER LEADERS, both national and regional, from all ethnicities and denominations, to synthesize an interactive vision for revival, leading to awakening, evangelism, and discipleship.
- TO DEVELOP A UNITED VOICE AMONG PRAYER LEADERS that speaks lovingly to central issues in prayer and revival, preparing the way for a supernatural work of God in our churches and our nation.
- TO “WATCH AND PRAY” OVER THE PRAYER MOVEMENT fostering and protecting it as we intercede for it and for one another.
- TO FACILITATE COLLABORATIONS IN MINISTRY among national prayer leaders as we serve the prayer movement together.
- TO COMMUNICATE WIDELY developments in the prayer movement, as well as God’s answers to our prayers, in support of an acceleration of the moving of God in our land.
- TO SERVE, LEARN FROM, AND ENCOURAGE those who are advancing the prayer movement on every front and level, both nationally and worldwide.
- TO OFFER COUNSEL AND ENCOURAGEMENT to those who are advancing the prayer movement on every front and every level.
- TO ENCOURAGE THE DEVELOPMENT OF RESOURCES, spiritual, educational, and material that are needed to strengthen and equip the national prayer movement.
- TO FACILITATE A BROADER NETWORKING between prayer leaders and other Christian leaders committed to a national spiritual awakening to Christ.
- We recognize our absolute dependence on God and our desperate need for divine intervention.
- We believe God is urging us to call all Christians of America to unite in humility and repentance across ethnic and church boundaries to pray persistently for a moral and spiritual awakening in the Body of Christ.
- We believe this will greatly advance His Kingdom in our nation and worldwide.
We covenant to obey this call by taking the following actions:
- We will promote this call as broadly as possible.
- Individually, we will commune with God and pray with faith daily.
- We will encourage and participate regularly in corporate, believing prayer.
- We will fast as God prompts us.
- Feeling incomplete without embracing God’s family from all races, we will seek reconciliation and participation with all brothers and sisters.
- We will pray until God sovereignly acts.